Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Carol's in Hospital Still

his morning I drove over to the hospital to visit with Carol. Lisa is here and she went with me. Carol seems to be doing better.
I spend some time in the strawberry patch where there are a lot of weeds. Most of them are wild rye grass and also there are some mallow weeds. I dug most of them out. The above picture shows how they were before I started after them with the shovel.
 The above picture shows good healthy plants and  most of the weeds are gone.
 This picture shows some of the weeds that I dug up and are setting at the side.

Yesterday, I tried to start the lawnmower, but the battery was dead.  I had the charger and took it off last night.  Today the lawnmower started right up.  It is idling to fast and seems to miss a spark once in a while.
 I planted some seeds that Robert brought me Sunday. There are four different plants in this one germination tray.
Alisha Bills called and wanted to plant her seeds. One is lilac bush and the other one is a butterfly bush. She had such a bad headache.  I though it would be better if she came tomorrow. Later she called and wanted to come today it was about 2:30.
This picture shows the strawberry garden with the weeds missing there are old grass clippings left over from last year.  It looks like there will be a good crop this year.
I went to the hospital to visit Carol at 3:30. While I was gone Lisa decorated some boiled eggs. They are decorated with whipped cream and food coloring. It makes an interesting group of eight. 

I came back from the hospital and had supper. I stayed home and Lisa went back to the hospital to visit with her mother. She also washed my sheets.  She helped my make the bed.  

I called my brother, Ray, to give him a report on how Carol was feeling. My sister, Annalee, called and wanted to know how Carol was doing. Many people in the ward have cold concerning Carol.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment