Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Compresser, Lawnmower, & Tractor

We are able to leave the temple about an hour earlier now.  
As soon as I got home from the temple, I changed my clothes and walked out to house two.  The doors were closed. The little chicks were doing ok, but it was pretty hot in there.  I opened up the doors and turned on the fans.  It cooled off quite a bit.   I came back to the house and got the seeds of the currant bush.  Alisha gave Golden currant seeds. I soaked them all night and planted them in a small germination tray.
Later went to house three.  I took the cover off the compressor and after several tries I got the compressor going.  There is something wrong with it.  It shuts of when it gets forty-five pounds it stops. The compressor would start and shut off surprise it begin to pump but then it shut off and I started again and it shut off again .
I filled the tires on the lawn mower. I pushed the lawn mower choke all the way, turned the key, and surprise it started right up. 
I filled the tractor tires with air and started the tractor. I let it run for awhile to recharge the battery. 
Later on in the afternoon I made some vegetable soup using about everything I could find in the fridge and freezer It tasted really good.



Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment