Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Orem and Back



We left Holden a little after nine.  About an hour later were in the Payson Walmart.  I took my drill chuck with me to see if I could find a chuck key.  I did not find any at Walmart.  I got me a some work socks and black socks for church.  We stopped at Costco next and here we got only a couple of things.  We used our $209.00 refund to pay for a couple of things.  Carol put$180.00 into her purse.

In Provo we filled our trunk with things bought at Sam' Club.  Most were supplies, and a little food.  After that I was able to buy the chuck key at Home Depot.  I looked for it while Carol waited for me in the car.  At the tool section I found all kinds of drills but no chuck key.  I passed an employee while returning to the car.  She was in front of drill bits.  I asked her and there were several different sizes of chuck keys.  They were shaped somewhat like a three pointed star.  At the point of each star was a key.  Three in the set.  The smallest one fit my chuck perfectly.  So glad.

On the way to Orem we stopped at the DI where Carol got a bunch of books for the Book Barn in Holden.  A picture is needed here for that.  We had lunch at the In and Out,  Not the way to spell it.  I bought me a pair of garments at the Distribution center in Orem.  We headed for home.  Out last stop was at Costco for gas and a bottle of chocolate candy and forty pounds of bird seed.

At home at five.  The chicks were doing good.  Later I put the chuck back on the drill.  It worked perfectly.

Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment