Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

New Door House Two

Pictures are not clear for some unknown reason.
I worked in the garage most of the afternoon.  I opened the south door.  The quart bottle was full of chicken scratch for the black hen.  She was killed before she had a chance to eat some.  There was a song bird on the ground.  It would fly up and peck at the hole and knock out some wheat and then would eat it off the ground.
Above is the frame for the north door of house two.  I will put poultry netting on it and attach to the door frame that is currently there.  We can have the door open and still keep the cats out.
As soon as we got home from the Manti Temple, I changed clothes and went to house two to see how the chicks were doing.  The heat lamp had broken again.  I put on a new one last night.  I don't know what is causing it to break.  There is reflector on it that directs the heat down.  I could get it to stay on the lamp.  I took it off.  I will check in again in the morning.
I put the wire back on so the chicks would not fly out.  Also, to keep any cats away.
Last night I put more beer out.  One of them had a bunch of little slugs.



Comments and questions are welcome.


d

No comments:

Post a Comment