Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Eric, April, & Family


I was up around two this morning and took a peek at the window and I could tell that it had snowed some.  It was still dark when I opened the front door and could see some snow but had no idea how much.  The tree branches had snow on them, but looked like there may be two or three inches.  When it was light I opened the garage door and this is what I saw.  I measured nine and one quarter inch of snow.
 I came out a little later and heard a four wheeler in our front hard.  It was Richard Darnel pushing snow of the driveway.  The above picture was taken about an hour later and there was a couple of more inches of snow.
 I cleaned the snow off the front walk and sprinkled a little ice melt.  I used my snow pusher and a large scope shovel to get what I missed,
 Eric and April  and Payten, Hanna, Quinten, and May and Lousia, their two nannies came.  The roads were really good.  They brought with thirteen three week old chicks.  They are in greenhouse two.  and will be there for at least a couple of weeks.  
 They are supposed to be little pullets.  We shall see.
 It is hard to catch Quinten with a smile.  I took picture until the memory was used up.
 Carol and Quinten and the Teddy bear.


April and Eric and family went home.  I went to choir practice and then to the stake choir festival.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment