Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Table is Finished





I finished the mic cord holder,  show the base connected to plywood.   It helps support and left and right movement.
Here is the finished piece.  I should have taken it outside for a better picture. I have already in my mind  to make it better.
Robert, Diane, and Frank potting up some of Robert's plants.  The worked here for about four hours and got a lot of things done.
Robert and friends were here Monday.  They had shut the water off.  When I got home Tuesday afternoon, water was running down the path and into house five.  I shut the water off and was able to fix it.  I tied the PVC pipe to this piece of plywood.


The water castle continues to grow.  The afternoons have been warm.  I shut ot the water when the temperature goes about 40.


Comments and questions are welcome.











No comments:

Post a Comment