Followers

Friday, March 2, 2018

About Finished/Finish Tomorrow

I walked out to the nursery and checked the cat food cans that contained beer for catching slugs.  I watered the plants on the heating pad.  Ii is getting warmer and those little plugs without much soil dry out pretty fast. 

Warmer day.  I shut off the water.  The ice was beginning to melt.  The picture is a little fuzzy.
s.
I made these two piece to keep the mic cord from falling off.  
I wanted something to keep the mic cord from falling of the end of the hanger.  This small piece matches the grain of here it is going.  I had to glue to end pieces together which does not hold very good.  I drilled two 1/4 inch holes with the drill press. 
 I then using some clamps I held it in place and drilled through the end piece into the one below it.  With 1/4 inch dowels and glue. I glued them together.  I will cut those off in the morning, sand it smooth and then stain it.

Comments and questions are welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment