Followers

Monday, March 5, 2018

Chicks Doing Good

No picture today.  I took pictures of the new chick and for some reason I can't upload to my computer.  I tried several times to get them to work.

I walked out to house two to see how the chicks were doing.  They were okay but the heat lamp had shattered.  The were pieces of glass in their pen.  I then had to drive to Fillmore the second time today.  At Ropers I bought a lamp and a package of heat lamps that have two heat lamps in the box.  I also bought a pair of hinges for the wire door at the north end of house two.

I made several trips to the house and back for tools and items for the heating lamp.  At dusk, I turned the water back on and went into house two.  The chickens were cuddled together and the lamp.  The furnace is on in house six.


No comments:

Post a Comment