Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Snow and Cold



Burpless cucumbers are doing well.  The male flower buds are beginning to show.  I added another tomato clip.
I worked much of the afternoon in house six removing many pieces of twine and winding twine on the Tomahooks.  The one on the bottom has the hook, some of the twine is wound up and some is not wound up.  What to do with the end of the twine is a problem that I spent some time thinking about.  The top one has a half loop wrapped around one end.  The next one has a theme clip which would give a little weight to keep it from unwinding some.  One end of the string if wrapped five or six times.  It seems to work okay.  I like the half loop best.  The string and hook hangs on one of the wire wires.
It snowed during the night.  The above photo is the snow one the row of peas that I planted last night.
When I left house six yesterday, a lot of twine was laying in the isle and on the row to the right of the walk way,

No comments:

Post a Comment