Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Funeral

We drove to Orem this morning.  We then went to the church where the funeral was to be held.  We walked in and saw some of the Peay family there; then we new that we were in the right place.  It was a nice service and lot of tears were shed.  After we went to Nyleen and Mile's home where Miles cut my hair.  On the way home we stopped at several places to do some shopping.  We got home about 6:30.  The plants in house two did not need any water.
 The peas that I started soaking yesterday had swollen sufficiently.  I had hoped to plant this evening, but it was too late to set up and irrigation system.  I can do that Monday.    I drained off the water and covered them with a damp wash cloth as pictured below.


Comments and question are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment