Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday Pictures

Sunday Picture
Don't know the name of this plant.  It comes up every spring and sometimes blooms, but never sets and seeds.  The seeds are small berry like cluster.  That is where the beauty is.
Our Forsythia plant blooms evey spring but has been extremely beautifu. this year.
 I dug up a lot of Fremont Barberry,  Barberry fremontii, about a month ago, and transplanted them to #1 pot or quart pots.  They are starting to grow new leaves.
The tomato plants that I started some time ago are getting pretty large and are starting to branch.  Some are starting to bloom.
I pruned the branches.  Waiting for warmer weather to plant them in house one.
The fern Peony has budded and will soon begin to bloom.

Carol and I went for a little drive by the cemetery this evening and these are the pictures that I took  The cometary hill was covered with these flowers..
These are native phlox called Phlox hoodia, that bloom in the early spring.  I could have taken picture in every direction an the flowers bloom no would be in each picture.
Here is a close-up of the phlox.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment