Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Cold Wind and Rain


I wasn't  going to use this photo but decided to.  It is a picture of the chickens huddled under the heating lamp.  Pretty cold tonight.  I put a piece of plywood in front of the hen house.  Also, I lowered the heating lamp a little.
 I took the above picture today of these small tomatoes.  Also, I took a picture of the same tomato plant yesterday.  Wondering if there will be much change each day.
Robert grafted one golden delicious on to dwarf  root stock.  Also three Yellow Banana  cuttings to the same root stock.  He bought a grafting knife and really struggled with getting it done right.

Robert had planned to do the tomato grafting, but Frank forgot to bring the grafting material.  That job is for next week.

Frank brought his trailer.  We loaded the lawn mower onto the trailer.  They will take it to American Fork to be fixed.
I worked in house one for several hours.  All of the old tomato plants are cut down and all the tomato clips are put away.  The two isles on the right are completely clean.  The isle to the left of the cart is mostly clean.  I stacked all the plant material including grass and mellow plants on the north end. of the greenhouse.  I quit before I finished so I could watch the evening news at 5:30.

Questions and comments are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment