Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

visiters

I have been taking pictures with my Samsung phone, and haven't been abled to load them to my lap top computer.

A friend of mine who I haven't seen for years stopped by.  She had a nephew with her who wanted to learn some about growing bedding plants.
 House six is pretty much cleaned.  I worked in house one for a little more than a half hour.  I removed the tomato clips and pulled down the vines.  The plants were brittle dry.  I left them on the floor between the two rows.
 I bought a new furnace filter a couple of weeks ago.  The above filter is the dirty one.  I put in a new one.  I installed it a little bit differently.  I think that it will be a bit more effective in removing the dust from the house.
This morning there was a little bit of ice left.  It was about the size of my hand.  This afternoon when I took this picture, it was gone.
Shepherdia rotundifolia that I planted late last fall is looking really good.  The seed is over ten years old. It is time to transplant it into cone-tainers.
Warmer weather, asparagus is beginning to grow.  I cut a nice bunch.  I love asparagus.

I cleaned weeds from our strawberry patch.  I got the hose ready to water them.

 I put it in a wide mouth quart bottle with water.  It is now in the fridge.  
Carol had an appointment with her doctor.  While she was at the clinic, I bought the parts for hooking the black water tank to the irrigation pipe.  I left some water in the old pipe and it froze and broke.  I have a ball valve two let water out to water the asparagus and grape vines.
I have seen this black bobtail cat several time during the past year. This evening as I was walking to house two, the cat was right in front of me.  He didn't seemed at all frightened.  I got a dozen pictures and this is the best one.  He was chasing a gray cat who must have been in heat.  The gray cat sneaks to the back porch to get something to eat.  


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment