Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Provo - ER

These are photo from Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, which is today.  They are not in a chronological order.

The above photo is of the Sweet potato bed.  It was not deep enough.  I added 2x4's to make the sides 3 1/2 inches taller. Last year the sweet potatoes grew down into the hard clay.
It took two wheelbarrows full of used potting soil to fill it up.
Monday afternoon I moved the tomato plants in jumbo six packs up to quart containers.  I used recycled potting soil.
I planted a bunch of pepper and tomato plants.  There are seventy-two plants per tray.
The first planting of beans died.  I think that the days were to short to keep them going.  The next plantings were pole beans and today I notice flowers.
The Red Bud in front of our house is really pretty.  This is the pretest that I have seen in our yard.
Here is a closer look at the beautiful flowers.  
 There are not many weeds in the strawberry patch.  I got most of what was left.  There is a shadow of my hat and head in the late afternoon sun.
 Above is a small plant that has two flowers. Last year we didn't get many berries.  I am expecting a good crop this year.
Beautiful phlox.  I cleaned out the weeds.




Carol was wheeled out for an x-ray.  While she was gone the blood pressure cuff started pumping and it wasn't on the wrist of anyone.  I thought it might burst.  It didn't.




Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment