Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Finished in House Six

I met with Dave Dallen and completed the income tax work.

Carol and I went to Fillmore for a few groceries and to fill the car with gasoline.  After we got home, Carol made tuna fish sandwiches.  The tasted really good.

Robert and Frank came and were here for a couple of hours.

It rained some during the day.
 The above picture and the one below show the clean up that I did this afternoon.

I built another shelf on the north end of house six.  I cut 14 inch 2x6 diagonally to make two brackets,  The brackets were held to the wall with pocket screws.  Two on the top and two on the bottom.
Close up of the bracket used to hold the shelf.
It took me a couple of hours this afternoon to remove all dried tomato plants.  There is a big pile of old tomato plants west of the door in house six.
This is all that was left from the huge pile of ice that was there in February.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment