Followers

Monday, June 11, 2018

Big List, Some Gets Done

I started at eight and worked until eleven in house one.
This is what the tomato plants in house one looked when I quit.  It was eleven and was getting too hot.  All of the cucumber and tomatoes are hanging except the smaller ones on the right half of the above picture.  Also, there are a few other scattered throughout the house that are small.  I walked up and down each isle several time pruning the branches.  Some were large and others were small.
I strung a line from east end of the garden to the west end of the garden.  With my 14 inch tiller I followed the string a tilling.  I used a hoe to scrape out the soft soil the north side.  Later I run water down the row to see if the water would run all the way to the end, and dampen the soil.  This is where I will plant some squash and maybe some melons and watermelons.
After lunch I sprayed two tanks of round-up spraying morning glory in the south-west corner of our yard.  Some of the morning glory is growing in the asparagus.  I had to spray some of the asparagus, but not too much.
I made two row in the north garden and run water down the rows.  This is where I will plant corn.  It should have been planted a month ago.  I have been so busy with the tomato plants.  
I spaded this spot a couple of days ago which is north of the garage west of the driveway.  I planted Little leaf parsley around the three lemon trees.
This is a photo of some native cleome growing between house one and house six.  It is covered with flea Beatles.  There is one lady bug. 


Comments and questions are welcome. 

Th

No comments:

Post a Comment