Followers

Monday, June 25, 2018

Thermostat Installed

I picked cucumbers from vines in houses one, two, and six.  Last week I made a device to hold the plastic wrap.  I modified it a little bit and then used a utility knife to cut the wrap.
I wrapped the above cucumber that I picked today.  I could do it quickly and a lot easier  than using the kitchen wrap.
 We drove to Fillmore for some groceries and some Blue Lake pole bean seeds.  I planted two seeds in each cell of 1206 tray.  There are 72 cells in each tray.  I planted a little over a tray and a half.
I made the above hoop out of three sixteen foot hog panel.   These are for the beans after the germinate and get the proper size.
 I put a conduet stake one each side of the panel. It will hold panel in place.  The center is about six feet tall.
I tied each panel to the one next to it with tie wire.  The above picture show the wire and the four inch square looks huge.

Last week I ordered a thermostat for house six.  It was here this morning.  I started to install it and had much difficulty.  I asked for some help and came to the conclusions that I wired it wrong.
I was off and on the ladder trying to get it to work.  I wired it up and nothing worked we changed the wiring and it worked.
The above picture is of the north fan.  As the temperature warms up, one fan comes on and as it get hotter the other fan comes on.  When it cools of in the evenings, both fans go off.

Diana and her two girls were here this afternoon.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment