Followers

Monday, June 4, 2018

Tried to Fix the Lawnmower

Another busy day.  At various times during the day I hung the tomato plants in house one.
 There are five basket with tomato plants called Tumbling Tom.  They are large cherry tomatoes that are to produce all season.
I had some extra plants so I planted two Tumbling Toms in one Azalea pot.
I had some old Wave Petunia seeds that I mixed up and planted in this germination tray.  They will be ready to put out in the garden in a couple of weeks.
 The lawnmower won't run, and two tires are flat.  We went to Fillmore and I bought a can of air that will pump up the tires.  It worked.  I bought a can of carburetor cleaner.  I sprayed that into the carburetor. The engine would start but it quite about ten seconds later.  I think that it is not getting any gas.
Last Friday I broke an irrigation pipe.  I replaced it Saturday and covered it today.
 This afternoon I began to build a trellis for the pea vines.  It will be finished sometime next week.
 The sweet potatoes are doing well.  I had three starts that I put into quart pots.  I will plant them in the garden in a couple of weeks. I put them in water to soak up the potting soil.
There nineteen tomato starts in this quart jar.  I transplanted them into four inch square pots.
Weeded the bristle cone pine.  
and these Gamble oak seedlings.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment