Followers

Monday, June 18, 2018

All Morning in House One

I started this morning in house one and worked there nearly to noon.
A couple of days ago these tomato plants were standing up.  They grew enough over the weekend to tip over.
It is not easy to see, but here I have hung them.  I pruned all of the branches on some of the plants.
I walked put and down the isles.  There is one plant that has tipped over and is partially blocking the isle.
This tomato plant has two clips.  The top of the plant is so heavy that it tipped over above the second clip.
Alisha's strawberry plants are beginning to bloom.  I am waiting to see how large the strawberry will be.
 After lunch I started watering the garden.  Above are the Green Arrow peas which are getting water.  The water kept braking loose and I had to watch it closely to keep the water running to the end of the row.
The above photo is showing the watering of the potatoes.  I was hoeing the weeds as I tended the water.
I filled up the back pack sprayer with weed killer and sprayed the morning glory.  I did not hoe out the morning glory, but hoed out the annual weeds.  I filled it up twice.
This Perityle stansburyi is getting prettier ever day.
The Prickly Poppy is looking pretty blowing in the wind.
I was showing Carol how to take a picture with my new smart phone.   She took two pictures of me.  I cropped the some.  The one above and the one below.


Comments and questions are welcome.








No comments:

Post a Comment