Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Not too Much of Anything


I got home from the temple about 1:30.  Did the watering and had some lunch.
While doing the watering I got a good look at the cumbers.  I picked seven large cucumbers and wrapped them in Press & Seal.  They are in the fridge.  The wrap keeps them from loosing moisture.
The chickens are now flying and a couple of them have flown on top of the grape plants.  I got a couple of 2x4's to brace up the vines.  As the grape vines grow the will make sort of a canopy over the chicken run.  Also, I was able to pull the plastic netting up to the roof of the shade area.  
I started the lawnmower and it started right up.  I turned of the key.  I have asked Richard, my neighbor to give me help.
The seedless locust tree has quit shedding.  I blew it off with my electric blower.  


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment