Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Testing Ideas



We didn't eat at the temple, and left earlier than usual.  We were home by 12:30.  During the night a couple of ideas came to me to spray the weeds and protecting the tomato and eggplants.
One idea was to cover the eggplants with a quart bottle.  I soon discovered that most of the plants were two large for the quart bottles.  Years ago I bought some tall narrow nursery pots.  The were perfect for the eggplants.  They worked equally well for most of the tomato plants in house six.
The eggplants above are on the right side and is not too clear.
Above right is the large weeds.  the gray at the bottom of is of weeds that were sprayed about a month ago.  
A closer look at the dead weeds.
The cucumbers in house six are beginning to grow.  A nice one on the above plant.
I built a shield to protect the tomato plants that were two big to be covered.  It is in the shape of a semi-circle.  I hold it with one hand and use the small sprayer with the other hand.

I also sprayed the weeds between house one and two and between house two and three.
I planted the vine crops in the north garden.

Comments and Questions are welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment