Followers

Friday, March 22, 2019

Unprodictable

I had no idea of what happened today when I got up.  I had made some plans for the day.   Today's weather was the same as it has been over the last couple of weeks.  So rain and then some shine was the procedure of the day.  We watched some of the news and had our breakfast which is typical.

A few minutes before nine the phone rang.  It was Carol Gager.  My Carol answered the phone and went into the front room.  Carol Gager was sick and wanted a ride to the hospital.  Carol quickly left, picked her up, and went to the emergency room.
The above sweet potato has a nice stem.  I cut it off and put it in a plastic quart bottle.
The photo is pretty fuzzy.  It shows both the cutting and the sweet potato.
I watched a TV show at nine.  It was over at ten and I thought that I might get a call from Carol.  I walked over to the Bray home and got the above picture.  The big crain in back of the house is lowering a septic tank into the groung.   I waited around.  Did a little work on my Balance Sheet that I was to prepare for the bank.   Eleven came, twelve came.
I had planned to make a salad from the lettuce in house two.  The lettuce was huge.  I cut about half of it away and gave it to the chickens.  I washed the rest off it in the kitchen sink.  There were a lot of slugs in it.  Some very small and a few were larger.  There were also some earwigs and pill bugs.
I put radishes and a red bell pepper from house two in the salad.  Also peas from the freezer, and some raisons.  And one egg from the hen house.  I used home made salsa for the salad dressing.
I planted a row of radishes in house six about a week ago and they are starting to germinate.  It was hard to find one for a photo because they are under the drip line.  A little right of center there is one which has shed the seed skin.
I started to clean the bench in house six.  There is a lot of junk on it and no place to put anything.  There was room underneath to put some supplies.   I found an eight by two foot piece of plywood.  I cut it in half and fits perfectly under the bench.
There are a few supplies on the shelf under the bench.
I hung a line between two posts and hung all the Tomahooks that had fallen to the floor.  

The Bray house changes everyday.
The pictures are taken from two different directions.

Carol made it home from the hospital.  She brought Carol Gager back home.  She was given a lot of tests and is feeling much better.  She has a few more tests next week.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment