Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Doctor & Rain

It rained all night and was raining when I got up.  I think that it rained over and inch of water.  It was running down our street and made a big pond against the west fence.  My appointment was at nine this morning.  The doctor checked my heart and lungs.  I was there because of my diabetes.  I recorded all of my glucose readings and shared them with him.  Most of the day, I was at my laptop working on my balance sheet.  I have tried for over a week to wrap the lines.  I went on line and quickly learned how to do it.

Yesterday

A couple of weeks ago I planted, maybe a thousand seeds of Big Beef tomato seeds.  The seeds are about fourteen years old.  I started them in a germination tray and there was a bunch of them that germinated.  I transplanted six of them.

Carol Masner brought me some seeds that she planted in a grape fruit and an orange half shell.  they had germinated and i transplanted a six pack of each of them.   The one in the grapefurit half, looks like basil.



Comments and questions are welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment