Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

Company From Nevada

Soon as the news and breakfast was over I went outside to see what the morning brought.
Yesterday, I plugged in the truck heater.  This morning I tried to start the truck. When I turned on the starter key, it would barely crank.  I went back to see if the other end was properly plugged in.  It was.  I got a orbital sander plugged it in at the truck.  No power. I followed the extension card back.  There are two cords.  They were pulled apart.  I plugged them together and the power was at the truck.
Most of the snow is gone.  It was time to put the rest of the Christmas lights away.  It took me about ninety minutes to put them back in their boxes.  
Our cat, Sampson, was there watching every move.
I was finishing putting away the outdoor lights when a car pulled up in front of our house.  I watched it and a woman got out of the car and began to walk towards me.  It took me a minute before recognized her.   It was Krysten Holloway our ex-daughter in law.  She was on her way to St George.  It was good to see her.  We visited for about an hour.  We have always had a good relationship with her.  I got the above selfie.   

I was looking for a few things and notice a can of blue cement that I use the first of the week.  I put it in my pocket to put it away in the garage. 

After she left I started the truck.  It started right up.  I tried to back out, but it was stuck in the mud and snow.  I backed up and then forward.  I continued doing this and was able to get out. I drove around town a little to help recharge the battery.   I smelled something like either.  When I got home, i reached into my pockets the can was there upside down leaking out the cement. 
Yesterday, I put up a cover over the right fan on the west end of house six. The pipe clamp, or loop hangs on the bolt.
Our jade plant was is too large in the kitchen window.   I found a nice pot and some potting soil.  I put the plant in the new pot.  I went to put it on the stool and a piece of the rim broke and it fell to the carpet.  I cleaned it up and repotted it.  We put it in the bay window.  Carol didn't like it there.
We moved to the right of the front door.  It looks pretty good.
I finished the day by transplanting the geraniums to a 3 1/2 pot.  I let down the front end of my soil bin.  The end has a square hole the same size of the pot.  On the right are three plants.  I put a little soil in the pot  and pick the plant up with my left hand, place it in the pot, and use my left hand filling the pot.
I transplanted 65 geraniums.   Total so far is 97 plants.



Comments and questions are welcome.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment