Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

beets

Tuesday, March 12 
We were home from the Manti Temple by 1:30 this afternoon.  I could not get the photo I took to load.  I tried numerous times with no success.  This posting will have the date of 13 March.
I decided to plant a row of beets on the south side of house six.  In spots the soil was dry and in other spots it was quite damp.  There was no compost.  I hauled in about twelve loads of compost that we have had for several years.  It is by the edge of the road.   The weather was quite warm.  I hauled some across the lawn east of the house and then east of houses four and five.  Then into house six.  I exited house six through the west door.  The rest was hauled through house two and then to house six.
I dumped it along the south edge of house six.  After I smoothed it out I tilled it with the tiller that we got last year.
I seeded it with the push seeder.  I hooked up a dripline on top of the row of seeds.
The Bray house, which I will call it until I get a better name, which is across the road from our house.  They got a lot of framing done.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment