Followers

Friday, March 15, 2019

Utah Valley Hospital

We drove to Provo this morning.  Carol had a 1:20 pm  appointment at Utah Valley Hospital for a mamogram.  We stopped on the way to Wal Mart and Sam's Club.  We were way early so we drove down to Utah Lake and up and down some of the streets.  We were still early but we went to the hospital.  Carol was soon called in.  Then we drove to Carol's sister, Nyleen, in Linden.
As we drove past Nephi if took this picture through the car windshield of the snow covered Mt Nebo.
We had lunch at the Chuck-O-Rama.  The food today tasted much better than other times we were there. I asked the waitress to take a picture.  She consented, but was busy.  I took this picture of Miles and Nyleen Batty.  They didn't know that I was taking their picture.
The waitress took the following picture.  Miles and Nyleen on the left with Carol and Merrill on the right. We stopped at Costco on the way home.  I got my printer ink and a large package of TP.
When we go home I took two more pictures of the large beet.  The chickens have eaten over half of it. 
And then a close-up


Comments and questions are welcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment