Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Deer in House Six?

Another morning at the Manti Utah Temple.  We had lunch there and an ice cream cone at the Top Spot in Salina.  As soon as we were home I walked out to the greenhouse checking the temperature.  They were hot.
In house six some of the lettuce was eaten, and there were deer tracks and one lettuce plant was pulled out of the ground.  The top mark is a track and the enclosed in the circle is one of the plants that was eaten.  I left the doors of house six open all night so it would not get too hot while we were in Manti.

The large asparagus plant in the garden was pretty bushy.   I cut it down.  Now waiting for the tender shoots.
The pipe froze and broke during the winter.  Can't turn the water back on until it is fixed.   The broken pice is laying in front of of the upright stem.
I needed to take the T-post out.  I dug a hole on the north side and used a pipe and chain to create a lever.  A little lifting and jiggling the post, it came out.
House one has a lot of weeds.  I mixed up another batch of killzall and sprayed the weeds.  It took more than one.  I mixed another batch.  I sprayed between this house and the road.
They worked two days on the Bray house.  Can't see much change.
there were a couple trusses left over.  I got this photo to show the 2x6 tails.


Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment