Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A Day of Free Range

We were up early this morning.  I usually don't let the chickens out until about four in the afternoon.   It was twelve hour early today.  I let them out at four this morning, just before we left for the Manti, Utah temple.

We had a good day at the temple.  As soon as we got home. we had lunch.  I put varnish on the bottom and legs of  the Viking stool.  One leg is pointing in the wronge direction.
I am pulling out the weed barrier where I want to build a shed for the lawn mower and other equipment.
The above photo shows the underside of the stool.  I put a heavy coat of varnish on the underside.  I also did the legs.  I turned it right side up and put another coat on the top of the seat.

I picked a bucket of cucumbers.  I was quite surprise of how many there were.


Comments and questions are welcome.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment