Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Another Meeting


I picked a bucket of cucumbers.  I didn't think that there would be many.  I am planning on another meeting concerning hemp.  But I don't know when.  I was in the greenhouses working and the phone rang.  It was Adam and they would be here about nine.  It was about 9:15 before they got here.  We met in the front room.  Carol didn't want to be in the meeting.  We then went out to the greenhouses to go to see what needed to be done to get the greenhouses ready.

They will pay all of the utilities,  gas and electricity.   There would be three crops in house six. The first would be started in a couple of weeks.   The first crop would be harvested and sold in January.  There would be a crop every three months.  It was my understanding that I would be paid $15,000 every three months.  It seems to be to good to be true.  We will see.
I put another coat of varnish on the Viking stool.  Later in the morning after our meeting I decided to put a new leg in the stool.  I used an electric drill to drill out the old leg.
I looked all around for an old piece of  wood long and thick enough to make a new leg.  I couldn't find one.  I finally found a 3x3x6 foot board.
I trimmed each side until I got it to fit in the lathe.  
It didn't take me long to get it round.
I made the tenon which will fit the socket.  
I got it fixed to fit.  Next is to glue it into place.
 I glued it into place. I had to use a couple of small wedges so it would not move while the glue set.
It is glued and setting much better.  I need to add more glue and a couple of small wedges.  I will glue the new wedge in, tomorrow.


Comments and questions are welcome:
in the new

No comments:

Post a Comment