Followers

Monday, September 30, 2019

Full Speed fo Hemp

We were home from the temple after dark Saturday night.  To late for any pictures,  But there was a photo on Face Book.  Sunday morning I got a photo.
Things are moving fast.  They removed all of the raised bed and started fill the root control bags.  There is one row against the west wall and the next row is started.

I picked every tomato that starting to turn red or in the case of Yellow Lemon.  I got a couple of buckets.  I also picked a bucket of cucumbers.  I wanted a photo. but forgot.
I was cold last night and frost on the lawn.  The summer squash was frozen as well as tomatoes.
This morning Shane and Duston were busy filling more bags.   They also put up the LED lights which will shine on each row.
I helped some by filling bags with the old potting soil west of house six.
This evening Adam joined them filling more bags.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment