Followers

Monday, September 23, 2019

Our Drive to Linden

No pictures today.  I forgot.   First thing picked was a bucket of cucumbers.   I picked two large buckets of tomatoes.  Each bucket contained about one half bushel.  And then another bucket half full of what I call Purple Cherry.  They are about the size of a golf ball.  They are more teardrop shape than round.  I also picked Jalapeno and Anaheim peppers.  The final picking was eggplants.  Most of the eggplants went to the post office, Share the Harvest.

We then drove to Provo and bought a few things at Sam's Club.  Next stop was in Linden where Miles cut my hair.  We also game them the bucket of cucumbers.

We went to lunch at Carl's Junior.  I had a chicken sandwich.  On the way home we stopped at the Church Distribution Center where we got a CD for Jim Masner's birthday.  I got some double sided tape for working in wood.  We got gas at Costco and ice cream at the Red Barn.

We were home a little before six.  I prepared the greenhouses for the night and watered house two.

No comments:

Post a Comment