Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2019

CSA Bucket - Last One Next Week

It was a little cold this morning outside so I worked in the garage for awhile, while waiting for it to warm up some.  Last night I left the Viking stool to set in the vice while the glue on the new leg set up.

This morning I glued and inserted more wedges into the leg to hold it more securely.  I cut off more of the leg that was pruding above the seat.
I had a little bit of lacquer left which I painted the leg and then top of the stool.   I then took it out on the patio to dry.
I began work on the seat of another stool made out of red wood.  I glued all the pieces together for the seat.   I cut out the circle with my jigsaw.  It was pretty rough after I finished.  I carful trimmed the rough edges at the table saw.

Shane England, Duston, and two friends stopped by.  Shane was showing the two friends the operation.  I think that they will be working here.

Tonight, Shane brought his family to look at the greenhouse.  His wife and kids may also work here.

for the next hour and a half I picked tomatoes and peppers and eggplants, and pulled salad onions. beats, onions,  and carrots.   Above are the beats and salad onions.
and a fuzzy photo of the carrots.
I washed them.  I then took them into the kitchen where I washed them again and filled the CSA bucket.
When I went out to get the onions, there were three deer in the yard.  They jumped over the fence into Raymond Stephenson's yard.
The ate parts of a lot of green melons.
They nearly destroyed the whole melon patch.  I covered was not bothered with tree baskets.

Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment