Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A Bump in the Road

We hurried home from the Manti Utah temple.  I am expecting Robert.  We are meeting with Great Basin Hemp and Farm Coop which will be called hereafter as Great Basin.  We met for nearly an hour.  Great Basin is going to pay us a lot of money for the use of our greenhouses.  This is a rent to own.  What they pay in rent will go to the purchase of the nursery and our home.  In four or five years they will own our place.  Carol doesn't want to sell our home.  It will be paid for in about eighteen months.  We will be able to live here until we die.   After the meeting worked to about 5:30.  They went home and Shane came back with some of his kids and worked longer.

There seems to me to be something wrong with that concept.
After lunch  I took the above photo.  There are a lot of LED  lights extend the hours of daylight for faster plant growth.  Duston was working on the lights  when I went out to lock up the chickens and shut the doors in house six.  The lights were still on at nine.  They were of when I looked at ten.

I dug and pulled up the onions.  Carol helped me finish.  We also picked quite a few pole beans.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment