Followers

Monday, October 28, 2019

Compost the Leaves

One of the coldest day this fall so far.  There was a little ice in the cat water dish.  I worked in the garage most of the morning.
I finished the tool box that I started Thursday and Friday morning.   It took me most of the morning to finish it. 
I built the little box that could hold some small tools or parts. It looks pretty big here.   I couldn't figure how to make the little box.  I found a large piece of mahogany wood and I ripped it into narrow pieces.  I ripped piece of one inch pine into two narrow piece.  The mahogany were for the sides and the pine for the bottom and ends.  I glued it all together. While it dried  I raked leaves.
I raked leaves east of the house.  I hooked up the blower and piled up the leaves on both sides of the driveway and south of the house.  I put them on the tarp.
I tied the four corners together with the cord and carried it out to the garden.  There are a lot of leaves out there hopefully will decay during the winter.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment