Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Moved Trees/Shrubs to Garage

A good Day at the Manti Utah Temple.

These are the pictures for the day.
We made it home a little before one.  I walked out to house six and all of the plants were gone except a few cucumber plants.  The photo is from the west looking east.
This is from the east looking west.   The green on the left are the cucumber plants.  The were trellised on concrete reinforcement wire.  I pulled off the cucumber vines. Shane and I rolled them up and took them out side.
Yesterday, I moved the dracaena which was on the front porch, to house six.  It is the green one in the white pot.
This afternoon,  I dug up the dracaena plant.  Shane and Duston helped me move it.  We put it on the dolly and pushed it into the garage.  We put it on some bricks. the plant was too big.  Some of the top leaves were pushed against the ceiling.
Later I pulled up the lemon plants.  They were easy to pull out of the ground where they have been all summer   We will keep them in the garage until next spring.  They will have to be watered.

I measured house one to get dimensions of the roof to order poly.  I called Steve Regan to get a quote.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment