Followers

Monday, October 7, 2019

Some Shrubs are Inside

Saturday 5 October

Deer in the yard.  I couldn't find the phone number of the person from the DWRS.
Another photo of the deeer.
Here the guys are figuring how to wire for the LED grow lights.  Shane and Duston are making great progress.

Monday, 7 October

I dug up the purple darcenia.  There was a large root growing through the bottom of the pot.  I cut it off with my hand saw.
I also dug up the pomegranate shrub.  It had one large pomegranate hanging from near the top of the plant.  It fell of while I was taking it to house six.
The Dracaena is placed next to the pomegranate shrub.  I also brought over a small green Dracaena.
I put on clear oil on it.  This stand and another one will be the home of two poinsettias.  They will be in the little bedroom at night and in the front room during the day.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment