Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

We Hurried Home

We were at the Manti Utah temple all morning.  We made it home a little before one.  Robert and Frank were coming to pick up some of Franks things.  They were not here when we got home, but came a little later.

Robert wanted the aluminum and copper that was in the fridge in house one.  Frank sat on a chair and watched.  
When he was finished, he helped Frank up.  
This Casio cash register was in the fridge.  I was going to throw it away, but decided to take it to the house.  I plugged it in and was able to open the drawer.  Big surprise.
There was nearly $150.00 in bills and coins.
I cleaned it front
and back.  There were couple of rolls of tape.  I am considering selling it or giving it away.  I needed the manual.  I looked in my cabinets and found the folder that should have the manual, but it was empty.  I went back to the nursery to see if it was in the trash can.  While looking I found a five dollar bill.  I took all the stuff out and put it a garbage bag, but didn't find the manual or and more money.


Comments and questions are welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment