Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hemp Plants are Here

I thought that I was going to my cardiologist at eleven this morning.  I was fasting.  When I checked my email about nine. and a message said that it was Thursday, October 3rd.  Well I had some breakfast.

There were six deer in the yard this morning.  Later I saw them in our garden where the pole beans are located.  All six of them left and were running up the road towards main street.

I picked the cucumbers.  There were not very many.  The smallest harvest this season.  I made the prepared the CSA bucket.
I dug up one sweet potato plant and was pleasantly surprise.  Even though they struggled in early spring and the deer at off most of the leaves this fall.  This one had a nice group of sweet potatoes.  
 I sprayed off most of the dirt out side and washed them in the sink.  They are on a dinner plate in the sink.
I filled the bucket with cucumbers, carrots, red beets, peppers, and tomatoes.   We then drove to Fillmore where I delivered them to Kim Christenson at State Bank.  We then got a few things at the market.  After that we drove to Kanosh to see the apartment and house that Thayne Christenson is building.  We never found it.  We then came home.  We filled the car with gas on the way.
We need a place for our dracaenas and, pomegranate shrubs.  I cleaned the southeast corner of house six.  I cut away a piece of weed barrier.  I have a large garbage can and a large box that I am using for garbage.   I swept up the dirt.  Some I put out side and other I put between the cucumber plants.
I got the blower and an extension cord to have it ready for in the morning when the wind would becoming from the west.  I blew some anyway and a breeze was coming in the east door.
I was about five when Shane and Duston came in with the hemp plants.  It was interesting that the grower used Dixie cups for some of the plants.  The hemp plants have a pink glow because of the LED lights.


Comments and questions are welcome.
 started this morning by picking cucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment