Followers

Friday, August 27, 2021

Dug up Water Pipe

I went out to the garden and saw a deer that jumped of the fence into Harvey Gates' field.  I looked around the garden to see how the plants were doing.  John Dennis was coming at twelve to find the water line between the house and the green houses.  He came at 11:30 and started to dig.  I turned off the water at east water meter.

When John got here I turned off the water meter north of our house.  
He set up his tractor and begin to dig.  He dug for an half hour on both sides of the valve.  Finally he hit a pipe.  We needed some PVC pipe pieces.  John called Mike Blazard for some help.  He came over and it was decided that we needed two one inch caps to shut of the water that went in both directions.  He drove to Fillmore and got them at Roper's. 
Here is the bottom of the hole.
Here is one of the caps.  The other one is at the right bottom corner.
Tonight I picked three buckets of tomatoes.  There were more than tomatoes than I expected.  
Later I went out and found four other large tomato plants and picked a few more. 
I also picked a handful of Blue Lake Pole beans in the hoop bean house.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment