Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Saved the Hemp

I fed the cats and kittens.  The cat I took to the vet in Fillmore was up to eat with the other kittens.  I was able to pet the all of the triplets as long as they were eating.  We took our cucumber to the post office.  They were gone tonight except one small one.

As I was weeding this morning, the weeds were so thick and particularly the bind weed, also known as morning glory; I decided spray with Killzall.

I filled up the tank and loaded it on my back and began to spray the weeds.

I sprayed the weeds in the orchard.  I walked up to where the hemp plants were.  There is about sixty gallon pots of hemp.  It was really dry as the above picture shows.  I took off my spray tanks and really gave them a good soaking.
This afternoon they are looking good.  If they went another day without water, they would have died.
I cut and pulled all of the wild lettuce that is growing in the irises.  There was quite a bunch of them.

This evening I watered the geraniums and some of the lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment