Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Temple on Tuesday

Our Temple experience started a little after five this morning and ended a little after two this afternoon.  That included travel going and travel coming back.  We stopped at the Top Spot for a large ice cream cone.  A patron at the temple had aepileptic seizure.  I started watering the lawn.  I parked in the first spot in the east parking lot.  When walked out to get the car, I backed up rubbed against a car just east of me.  I stopped.  There was a mark on his car about the size of a dinner plate.  I picked up Carol and she drove back to the car.  The owner of the car was leaving.  I stopped him.  It turned out to be Joe Lydel,  He is married to my cousin.  He was good about it.  It is still smoky.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment