Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Dumped Ice Cream

Manti Temple assignment today.   We picked up Ann Stephenson, our neighbor, and drove to Manti.   We left in the dark.  It was 5:15.  It was starting to get light when we got there.  There was nothing unusual.  On the way home we stopped at the Top Spot in Salina for ice cream.  I Carol's cone to her.  She was waiting in the car.  I got the other two and with my shaking hands, they tipped over and crashed to the ground.  Some other customers stepped in and started to clean up with paper napkins.  One of the Top Spot employees gave me two more cones.  I had mine put in a cup.  We came home without any other incident.  I checked out the garden and watered the baskets and pots.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment