Followers

Monday, August 30, 2021

Lazy Day

I pruned the delicious tomato plants.  There are a lot of tomatoes and makes the whole bunch very heavy.  I pulled a few weeds and watered the whole garden.  I also, picked a few Blue Lake pole beans.  I picked the rest of the corn.  About eight ears.  

The beautiful geraniums in the kidney looks so good from a distance.
The removal of the hydrant makes this spot better.  

We waited all morning for Nyleen and Miles Batty.  They were coming today, but were unable to come.
These are hemp plants.  The weeds have gotten so tall that they nearly hide the hemp.
I watered the hemp plants in the shade house.  I don't know when they were last watered.
Here is the hydrant the was removed a couple of days ago.
We are going to the Manti Temple early in the morning.  I drove to Fillmore this evening to get some gas.  I didn't need much.  The prices seem to go up every day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment