Followers

Friday, August 20, 2021

Morning at Bank

I went out to the garden after breakfast.  I looked things over and pulled a few weeds. They are easy to pull out the wet ground.  I dug up a whole bunch of giant alliums.  It took them over to a neighbor.

We drove to Fillmore to meet with Kim at the State Bank of Southern Utah.  Carol's social security check was going to Wells Fargo, and my social security check was going into Carols checking account.  We were there over and hour, but we got it all straighten out.  Kim was a great help. We got a couple of things at the Fillmore Market and then came home.

I picked a couple ears of sweet corn.  I put it in the fridge.  We had it for supper tonight.  It was supper good,
I also picked the cucumbers.  They are coming on pretty fast.  I took them and a zucchini to the post office.
I wanted a picture of the back end of this chicken.  It wouldn't turn around for me.
A dog or some other large animal pulled out all of the the tail feather.
One more photo.

I braced one more tomato cages that was tipping over some.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment