Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Last Hen Gone

This morning was another early Manti Utah temple trip.  Things went pretty well at the temple.  We stopped in Salina for ice cream.  Carol rolled down the window part way.  Ann handed her the ice cream cone.  For some unknown reason the window would not go back up.  We drove all the way home with an open car window.  Carol fixed a couple of tomato and cheese sandwiches.    I went outside to the hen house.  The hen I put in there last night was gone.  I looked all over, she was not to be found.  I found a spot on the south side of the hen house on the ground were a skunk could go in.

I called the garage about the car.  Brian said to bring it in.  I started up the car and surprise, the window went up.  I called Brian back and told him that the window works.  I went to Maverick to get some gas.  Another surprise.  I couldn't find my credit card.  I came home to get Carol's card.  I thought that I left the card in Salina.  I checked my pants pocket and found the card. 

I then wet back to get some gas.  The first pump would not work.  I checked a couple two other pumps and finally got it to work.   I stopped at the Revere health building to order a prescription.  I then came home.
This evening Carol washed all of the tomatoes.  I shredded the onions, peppers, celery.  It is now ready for veggie juice tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment