Followers

Monday, August 2, 2021

Potato & Cabbage

This morning we went to Fillmore for some groceries and gas and hen scratch.  

I dug some potatoes this morning at the beginning of the row which would be the east end.  The two large potatoes were from the first hill and the four smaller ones are from the second hill.  Later I picked up three other potatoes that were growing above ground.
I dug three cabbages and cleaned them up.
A cabbage before I dug it up.  One of the many red root plants that is growing in the potatoes.
The three cabbages cleaned cabbages sitting on the kitchen table.  I dug all three.  I thought that they might split.  I should of left two in the ground and dig one next week and the other a week or so later. 
The hibiscus is looking good.
I put some braces on the tomato plants.  the weight of the plants and tomatoes is causing them to sag.  I put up four braces to help hold them up.  I drove in three screws.  I could raise the cable to the next higher screw if needed
The sweet corn I planted last Friday are beginning to germinate.  One is inside of the blue circle.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment