Followers

Friday, July 30, 2021

Mowed the Lawn

Soon after breakfast, I was removing all the garden hose off the lawn.  I remove chairs and other things that were in my way.  Next I went around with the weed eater and trimmed around trees, sidewalk, and bushes.  I added oil to the lawn mower and checked the gas tank.  It was about half full. I mowed the front, the east lawn, the back lawn and finished with the west lawn.

This is the first of four loads of grass clipping.  The grass on the front lawn was really tall.
I had a little corn in the garage fridge.  I shucked it all except one ear.  I think that it will keep for quite a long time in the fridge.
I dug the onions a couple of days ago.  Today, I cut off the tops and cleaned any dirt off the bulbs.  I put them in the above create.  A couple of the slats on the bottom broke loose on one end.  Some of the onions fell through
A good photo of the freshly mowed lawn with the flowers and shrubs.
Late this afternoon I watered the orchard.  Apples are looking great.  The above picture shows the sprinkler on the east apple tree.   I watered most of the garden.

We ate the last of the potatoes for super.  We pealed the rest of the potatoes.  Most were really small.  Carol shredded them and then fried them with two sliced onions from the garden.  Next week I will be digging some potatoes.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment