Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Weeks of No Lap Top Computer

My laptop computer broke down.  I took it to Fillmore to have it fixed.  I wanted a new laptop which would cost about $550.00.  The next day I called Dan and told him to fix the old one.  It needed a new battery and a few other things.  He ordered them.

The grass was pretty tall so I mowed it.  I was to have a water turn the next morning.
I took a picture of the dandelion type plant whose seeds blow all over in the wind.
The next afternoon it rained for nearly two hours in the late afternoon.  Water was running everywhere.  It ran down the road to the west.  Across our driveway and in front of our neighbor's house.  
The Agave parryi above.
The rain beet down on out corn.
The ditch was full of leaves and stems and plugged up the pipe.  I opened the gate to let the water un down the ditch.  I found the plug and ot some pruners and eventually pulled out the sticks and leaves.  The water run into our neighbors yard.  I put the cap back on the pipe.  The back up to the ditch and got the water running into our yard.  I watered the east lawn first and then the west lawn and the back and front lawns.
All of the rain cause the bark to split off the dead maple tree.
The chickens got out and enjoyed getting bugs and tiny grasshoppers.
This is a super good drought tolerant plant.
The Agave parryi.



The Agave parryi.








The Agave parryi.
The Agave parryi.

The Agave parryi.


The Pole beans are really climbing each other.  The rain beat them down also.  I unwound them and got the going on their own.
I used the tomato clips to get them started on the taillis.  





No comments:

Post a Comment