Followers

Friday, July 16, 2021

Will and Testament Signed

 

We were expecting our attorney to be here at 10:30.  His wife called and said that it would 11:30.

The front grass is really tall with seeds from the Little Leaf Linden tree.  I wanted to mow the lawn before our attorney came.  I removed all of the hoses that were on the lawn and went to work.  I dumped the grass catch three times.  I mowed all of the lawns and parked the lawn mower in the shade.  I dumped the grass catcher after lunch.

He was here on time and had stacks of papers to explain to us.  We then met him at the Millard County Credit Union.  We signed and initialed all of the papers.  Two witnesses also signed.  It was notarized by the bank person.  
The burpless cucumber vines that I hung yesterday are doing really well now.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment