Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Cats and Kittens

After breakfast I began working in the garden.  It was mostly weeding.  There is a lot of morning glory by the pepper plants.  I dug a lot of them up and hope to keep them cultivated to eventually kill them off.  We made a quick trip to Fillmore for groceries.  Mainly things to make ice cream for the twenty-fourth of July which is Saturday.  

One of several photos of the cats and kittens.
The orange kitten resting on top of Shadow, the gray cat through the screen door.
I went out side through the front door and quietly walked up to shadow and the orange kitten.
I got this picture through the the back storm door.  I had to hold my phone above the screen.
I dug up a bunch of allium bulbs.  I have a friend that wants some.  It is a little to early to dig.  I dig more towards the end of August.
I picked some sweet corn yesterday and some more today.  It really tasted good with a little salt and butter 

I dug weeds during the day when the clouds hid the sun.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment